We’re a growing company with offices in Orange County, Sydney and Melbourne. Our customers include major companies across a range of industries and brands.
Performio is a fast-growing, B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. We solve a critical problem for medium-to-large businesses around the world – automating sales commission calculations. Our customers love us for many reasons – finance loves us because we help them accurately calculate sales commissions and provide insights into sales comp data. Sales management loves us because we make it easy for them to monitor the performance of their sales teams. And sales reps love us for the increased transparency they get into what deals they’re getting paid for.
Many well-known companies like Optus and Vodafone use our software every day. We sell into a $4 billion global market and regularly beat our larger competitors because we’re the only enterprise-grade provider that’s modern and easy to use.
We are a close-knit high-energy team that genuinely enjoys working with each other and loves to make our customers happy. Our new HQ is located in a beautiful space in Costa Mesa, California. We were founded in Melbourne, Australia where we also have an office. We are profitable, well-funded and recently purchased by a US-based investor group that is helping us invest in growth.
We are seeking a high caliber individual to serve as our System Administrator in the Costa Mesa office. He or she will report directly to our CTO in Melbourne and will be the lead technical person here in the United States. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to use their technical knowledge and their ability to collaborate with other great engineers to work for a company that values their hard work and skillset.
As a growing SAAS organisation we are always looking towards the future and will be looking for candidates eager to grow their automation skills with us to help eliminate the need for repeatable production tasks.
We find the following qualities are necessary to be successful at Performio:
• Great attitude – you enjoy working with others, love solving tough problems, and lift up people around you
• Humility – you admit when you are wrong and you do not let your ego get in the way of doing what is best for the business
• Process Driven – we believe strong processes make life easier, you should share a love of well-designed processes that are thoughtfully applied
• Maintenance of AWS infrastructure consisting of VPCs, EC2 clusters, ECS clusters, RDS, load balancers, security groups, etc
• Application deployment, monitoring, and support
• Management of system access to various tools and systems such as GSuite, databases, Jira/ Confluence, Salesforce
• OS Administration, patching, hardening, and general maintenance of Linux servers
• Instrumentation, dashboarding, monitoring, alarm setup for AWS systems
• DB Administration
• Responding to security monitoring and intrusion detection alerts, network monitoring
• Asset Management
• Support of MacOS and Windows workstations
• Some on-call support
• Great attitude, wants to work at a growing company, take on a lot of responsibility and make a big impact
• 3+ years experience in supporting, deploying and maintaining production systems, preferably system administration, DevOps
• Curious, smart, professional, strives to automate repeatable tasks
• AWS experience
• Linux, SaaS, scripting (ideally Python, bash)
• Understanding of production system monitoring and incident response
• Nice to have – Java, Tomcat, MySQL, Docker/ container services/ microservices, experience in agile environments
It’s simple. Work with people you’ll genuinely want to spend time with. Work at a company that builds a great product in a big & growing market. And of course generous salary, benefits, and time off.