Careers At Performio
We’re a growing company with offices in Santa Monica, Sydney &
Melbourne, Australia. Our customers include major companies
across a range of industries and brands.
Win new business for Performio by developing and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities.
The role is accountable for an annual sales quota of $450,000 in annual recurring license revenue.
The AE is “A-Grade” in these key areas:
Running a qualification call with potential customers. The qualification call uncovers the customer’s key requirements as well as developing a picture of the prospect’s fit with our ideal customer profile and buying criteria
Demonstrating the product. The AE will run “1st meeting” demonstrations of the product
Developing, extending and managing stakeholder relationships
Doing a trial close at each stage of the buying process
Preparing a proposal
Closing the deal
The AE will be supported by a Sales Engineer and will report directly to the Managing Director, North America. The AE will also enjoy a mentoring role with the Lead AE
The AE will be well supported with the necessary software tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Gsuite)
A full-time SDR will run campaigns for the AE and two other AEs
Performio is looking for an ambitious Product Support Manager to help deliver a great customer experience. The ideal candidate will love working with customers and creating content to support those customers. As the Product Support Manager, you’ll work very closely with our Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams to build an outstanding online support tool for our growing customer base.
Are you a bright & ambitious software developer? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic and growing business?
We are a very successful, innovative Software company based in South Melbourne with a solid blue chip client base and a growing team. We build and run a SaaS platform that lets businesses calculate and manage the commissions of their salespeople.
We have an excellent opportunity for a bright, ambitious, skilled developer to complement our agile team. This is an outstanding chance for someone looking to grow their career and work for a company that values their hard work and contribution.
- Full-stack web application development for our SaaS platform in Java
- DevOps work managing and automating our cloud processes on AWS.
- Client customizations in SQL and Python.
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Hibernate/ ORM, Spring
- MVC such as Struts, Stripes, Spring MVC
- SQL and databases knowledge, ideally MySQL
- Unix/ Linux
- Agile environment
- Motivated to build awesome software
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- The Ideal Candidate
- Full-stack Java developer
- Passionate about coding and want to build quality solutions
- You want to learn new technologies
- Interest in front-end technologies and sweet UI
- Cloud/ AWS experience
- Python, AngularJS
- Involvement in the development community, open-source projects
Why Work For Us?
- Reputable, growing, and innovative company
- Generous salary
- We are serious about building awesome software and always strive to improve
- Ongoing training and career development
- We are expanding to the US to become one of the big players in the market
- Great South-Melbourne location in The Commons co-working space, a creative eco-system providing modern workspaces for happy individuals
- Ping-pong table and beer and cider on tap
Message from CEO
At Performio, we are developing the stand-out incentive compensation SaaS for companies serious about driving a high-performance sales culture.
Through our commitment to measuring performance and reward sales teams, we motivate people to strive for peak performance.
Performio means your salespeople can track their performance and their commission earnings on any device, any time, anywhere.
Moreover, Performio does a great job of handling all unique data and business logic challenges – those enterprise requirements that other products cant handle.
So, if you are still running your sales commissions on spreadsheets – there’s now a much better way to do it in the cloud with Performio. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team to schedule a demo or start a free trial of the product.
Let's talk about how we can help you drive a high-performance sales culture. Send us your contact details and we'll be in touch asap.