We’re a growing company with offices in Orange County, Sydney and Melbourne. Our customers include major companies across a range of industries and brands.
Performio makes sales commission software to help companies solve the pain of manually calculating their commission payments each month. We are market-leader in Australia and one of the top tools for commission software in USA, serving customers in a wide variety of industries.
We’re looking for a design leader who will help shape the future of our business, and make Performio best-in-class for usability and customer success. As UX Lead you’ll work with our fast-growing team and have have the opportunity to influence all corners of Performio’s product suite as we scale globally.
Working directly with our leadership and development teams in Melbourne, Australia and Orange County, California USA you’ll have ownership of the product design vision and the opportunity to build your own team. Here are some other ways you’ll make your mark:
We’re looking for someone who is deeply passionate about their craft, who defines their own success by the success of customers, and who is ready to influence our entire business with great design. Specifically;
Experience with technical interfaces, financial tooling or data-heavy design is not required but a definite bonus
You’ll have experience and deep interest in taking complex features and making them clear and easy to understand
You understand the importance of customer success and have deep experience with user research, user testing and validation to produce well-informed decisions that benefit both customer and business
You’re a self-starter and do your best work when given the scope and responsibility to define your own workload. You instinctively know where you’ll add the most value
You love working amongst cross-functional teams and have the ability to insert yourself in any part of the design process — from high level concepts through to writing copy and working with engineers on the micro-details
We’re a reputable, growing, and innovative company who have put significant effort into building a passionate, productive and collaborative team. We’re proud of the work we’ve done and are always driving to improve. We are present in Australia and the US and looking at rapid growth in the coming years — we recognize that design represents an important part of our future.
Are you a bright and ambitious lead developer with 15+ years of JEE experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of dynamic and growing business and be responsible for the implementation of their complex platform with a group of very smart engineers?
We are a very successful, innovative SaaS business based in South Melbourne with an amazing blue chip client base and a great team. We build a SaaS platform that lets businesses calculate and manage the commissions of their sales people, and we are a leader in this space.
We have an excellent opportunity for a bright, ambitious, highly skilled technical lead to head our agile product development team. This is an outstanding chance for someone looking to use their broad and deep technical knowledge career and work for a company that values their hard work and contribution. You’ll be the thought leader of a great set of developers eager to build great software.
Performio is a fast-growing, B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. We solve a critical problem for medium-to-large businesses around the world – automating sales commission calculations. Our customers love us for many reasons – finance loves us because we help them accurately calculate sales commissions and provide insights into sales comp data. Sales management loves us because we make it easy for them to monitor the performance of their sales teams. And sales reps love us for the increased transparency they get into what deals they’re getting paid for.
Many well-known companies like Optus and Vodafone use our software every day. We sell into a $4 billion global market and regularly beat our larger competitors because we’re the only enterprise-grade provider that’s modern and easy to use.
We are a close-knit high-energy team that genuinely enjoys working with each other and loves to make our customers happy. Our new HQ is located in a beautiful space in Costa Mesa, California. We were founded in Melbourne, Australia where we also have an office. We are profitable, well-funded and recently purchased by a US-based investor group that is helping us invest in growth.
We are seeking a high caliber individual to serve as our System Administrator in the Costa Mesa office. He or she will report directly to our CTO in Melbourne and will be the lead technical person here in the United States. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to use their technical knowledge and their ability to collaborate with other great engineers to work for a company that values their hard work and skillset.
As a growing SAAS organisation we are always looking towards the future and will be looking for candidates eager to grow their automation skills with us to help eliminate the need for repeatable production tasks.
We find the following qualities are necessary to be successful at Performio:
• Great attitude – you enjoy working with others, love solving tough problems, and lift up people around you
• Humility – you admit when you are wrong and you do not let your ego get in the way of doing what is best for the business
• Process Driven – we believe strong processes make life easier, you should share a love of well-designed processes that are thoughtfully applied
• Maintenance of AWS infrastructure consisting of VPCs, EC2 clusters, ECS clusters, RDS, load balancers, security groups, etc
• Application deployment, monitoring, and support
• Management of system access to various tools and systems such as GSuite, databases, Jira/ Confluence, Salesforce
• OS Administration, patching, hardening, and general maintenance of Linux servers
• Instrumentation, dashboarding, monitoring, alarm setup for AWS systems
• DB Administration
• Responding to security monitoring and intrusion detection alerts, network monitoring
• Asset Management
• Support of MacOS and Windows workstations
• Some on-call support
• Great attitude, wants to work at a growing company, take on a lot of responsibility and make a big impact
• 3+ years experience in supporting, deploying and maintaining production systems, preferably system administration, DevOps
• Curious, smart, professional, strives to automate repeatable tasks
• AWS experience
• Linux, SaaS, scripting (ideally Python, bash)
• Understanding of production system monitoring and incident response
• Nice to have – Java, Tomcat, MySQL, Docker/ container services/ microservices, experience in agile environments
It’s simple. Work with people you’ll genuinely want to spend time with. Work at a company that builds a great product in a big & growing market. And of course generous salary, benefits, and time off.