Multiple Salesforce Objects Updates
As of the last release, Administrators have the ability to select and import multiple Salesforce Objects directly into the application. This can be achieved by creating a new Custom Importer on the Gather > Custom Import page and selecting ‘Salesforce Object’ as the Data Source.
In this release, Administrators will have the ability to add/remove fields from existing importers and define data filter criteria.
1. Add/ remove fields from existing Salesforce Object importers
Select the Salesforce Object importer to be edited by navigating to Gather > Custom Import page. Upon navigating to “Edit Custom Importers”, the Administrators can select any additional fields associated directly to the selected Object or any subsequent Objects.
In the example above, “Feed Item ID” has been selected from the Root Object and “Billing Street”, “Billing City” have been selected from the Associated Object.
Upon selection of the fields and clicking “Update”, the new fields will be added to the custom table. When the data is imported, the new field is also populated.
Administrators also have the ability to deselect any previously selected fields. Upon deselection of the fields and clicking “Update”, existing fields will be removed from the related custom table and will be excluded when the data is imported
In addition, Administrators can now have a look at the custom table by clicking on “View Custom Table” hyperlink.
2. Ability to filter data on the importer
Administrators can utilize the “Filter” button to import the data as required, and not all the data by default.
Note: You can only have a single filtering condition.
3. Administrators can delete the associated table and data using the “Delete” button. A warning is displayed before confirming the delete action.
New Table to Results Transform
— Reverse Lookup Transform Data is now obsolete —
This release introduces a new Transform Data called “Table to Results”, which provides similar functionality as the Reverse Lookup Transform Data.
Any existing Reverse Lookup Transform Data will still be available to view and update as required. However, Administrators no longer have the ability to create new Reverse Lookup Transform Data.
With the “Table to Results” Transform Data, Administrators will be able to store Table data into Results with easy-to-use dropdowns and fields.
- Table: Select the table you wish to retrieve the data from
- Criteria: Define a set of nested and grouped rules to filter the data
- Set Results: Set your Result by selecting a set operation and field
Refer to the Criteria section under New Transform Data – Update Table for details on how the Criteria function works.
One to many of the Results can be set by using any of the operations =, SUM, COUNT, AVG, MIN, MAX, COUNTDISTINCT
A Table field can be selected, with the option of selecting fields from the Table or:
- Input Value: User-defined (free text input)
- Participant EID: User-defined (free text input)
- Period: Input Period of running Calculation
- Ability to view the custom table associated with Salesforce Object Importer
- Disabled the ability to perform the below functions on a custom table associated with Salesforce Object Importer:
- Delete table
- Create Importer
- Edit table fields (type, size, null, unique, database name)
- Delete table fields
- Add table fields
- Removed the limit of 2000 records for Salesforce Object Importer
- Fixed the Update Table Transform for all Participants so an Administrator can now run the transform to update all Participants.
- Fixed the Update Table Transform to run without throwing an error when there is no reference table in the transform.
- Fixed the delete button in Gather>Import Data to navigate to the list view of files instead of throwing an error.
- When an Administrator views the security audit logs, the log will now display the IP address of the users and not the load balancers IP.
- Fixed the unexpected import failures for Participant Standard Import, Participant PSV and Participant Update when they have an optional field that is left blank upon CSV file import.