Participant Deactivation Date
A new ‘Deactivation Date’ field is now populated on the Participant Console upon deactivating a Participant. The Date specified upon a Participant Deactivation is subsequently automatically displayed on the Participant Console.
The Deactivation Date is also set if a Participant is deactivated by either the ‘Participant Deactivate’ Standard Importer or the ‘Participant Source Data’ importer.
Reports can now also be defined to report on the new Deactivation Date under the Participant Values provided.
NOTE: The Deactivation Date is a stand-alone field and is not cleared unless the user manually decides to by clicking on the ‘x’ icon against the date.
1. Enhanced the Sales Rollup Transform Data to allow the user to select the Participant EID field to which the Sales Rollup is applicable to, rather than the system automatically using the field defined as ‘participant_eid’.
2. Enhanced Job Title visibility selectors to select all Job Title options if the ‘All’ checkbox is selected.
3. Enhanced the Lookup Transform Data by:
- Allowing the user the select the Participant EID field applied in the Lookup, rather than the system automatically using the field defined as ‘participant_eid’.
- Allowing the user to select the Period field applied in the Lookup, rather than the system automatically using the field defined as ‘period’.
- Removed the option of the user selecting a Schema to simplify the Transform Data. By default, the Lookup Transform Data is only applicable to lookup Performance Values from Participants.
4. Security: Enhanced the following page’s input and outputs to prevent malicious scripts from running in the user’s browser:
- Custom Table Module
- Request Approval Module
1. Fixed existing pages where a Description field is displayed to display correct spacing rather than a ‘<br>’ tag.