Report and Custom Table Module – Filter on Multiple Values
Administrators can now predefine Reports (Adhoc, Custom Table, and Leaderboard) and Custom Table Modules with a field filter on multiple values. This option is enabled by selecting the ‘in’ operator when defining a custom filter on a field. The filter values can be subsequently defined using comma separated values.
A help bubble has been provided to assist users.
- Custom Table Reports can now be predefined with field filters based on ‘Teams and Sub-Teams’. When viewing the associated report, this option filters the table records associated with the given Participant’s Team and Sub-teams.
- Removed the Min and Max columns from table setup pages, as the system does not use these fields.
- Security: Updated all file uploads to use Apache Tika and Clam AntiVirus.
- Security: Upgraded data tables to 1.10.12.
- Security: Removed old YUI library from the Edit Plan and Calendar entries page.
- Fixed the Performance Value Lookup Transform Data to use minimal memory.
- Fixed the SAML SSO refresh to prevent OutOfMemory exceptions. The SAML SSO refresh was introduced in the previous solution
- Fixed the Leaderboard reverse group rank option to correctly order from lowest to highest range.