Copy Transform Data – Reverse Lookup
Administrators now have the ability to copy an existing Reverse Lookup Transform Data by clicking on the ‘Copy’ button at the bottom of an existing Reverse Lookup record.
Once the “Copy” button is clicked, the user is navigated to the edit page to update the Transform Data details. The copy will not be saved until the “Add” button is clicked.
NOTE: The ability to copy other Transform Data types will be introduced in upcoming Releases.
Lock Column Headings on Data Tables upon scroll
The below pages have been enhanced to lock the column headings on the data table whilst the user scrolls down the page. This will keep the column headings in view, rather than hiding the headings when the user scrolls down a page to view the data.
Gather: Participant Source Data
- Sales Crediting
- Team: Targets
- Territory: Targets
- Period Specific Values
- All tables
- Commission Table
- Commission Override
- Manage Targets
- Manage Plans: Targets
- View Results
- Custom Table Modules
- Request Approval Module
NOTE: The user’s browser or screen size could play a role in this feature being effective.
This feature is also enabled when viewing data tables on a Mobile browser and the Performio SPM Mobile App.
Enhancements & Bugs
1. Administrators can now update Foreign Key references for fields on an existing Table. Previously this field was disabled. Updating a field’s Foreign Key allows users to select a value from the predefined list upon adding or updating a record on the related table. A change in the Foreign Key does not impact the existing data on the related Table.
2. Administrators can now increase the Size for string fields on an existing Table. Previously this field was disabled. Updating a field’s Size allows users to input a string with a larger amount of characters than previously defined. An increase in the Size of a string field does not impact the existing data on the related Table.
1. Fixed the optimized version of the Performance Value Lookup Transform Data (from Release 6.7.5) to include ‘inactive’ Participants.
2. Added noindex/nofollow meta tag to all publicly accessible pages to prevent site URL’s from appearing in search engine results.
3. Fixed the log messages for SAML to only be written in debug mode, rather than at the information level.